Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chaos Storm is coming soon!

I've been so busy writing over the last few months that I've neglected my poor blog so here is a quick update.

Firstly the sequel to The Flight of the Griffin, Chaos Storm is just one chapter away from finishing. Just a wrap up of the loose ends and then it goes for editing. I'm hoping that it will be on Amazon by early July. One thing I promise is that if you enjoyed The Flight of the Griffin you are going to love Chaos Storm!

Set one year after the crew reunited the crystal skulls in Sterling Temple, a new threat plunges the Realm into danger with invading armies on two borders and Matheus Hawk back with greater powers and vengeance on his mind.

I also wanted to note that Shadowland, which now boasts 72 reviews on Amazon US with a 4.3 star average is a FREE kindle download on Amazon 11th- 13th June, if you haven't yet snagged a copy, this is your chance! Please leave me a review!!!  http://amzn.to/xrUOm5

No comments:

Post a Comment